Here at James vs. Burger, we like to get around.
When we’re not in Glasgow sampling the many burgers on offer throughout the city or somewhere else in Scotland, we’re on the hunt for the burgers wherever our travels take us. Below you’ll find a collection of our reviews from all over the rest of the world.
- Cheeseburger – Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridien Hotel, New York
- Double ShackBurger – Shake Shack, New York
- Grilled Bonfire Burger – Todd English’s Bonfire at JFK Airport, New York
- Bacon Cheeseburger – Five Guys Burger & Fries
- Original 5 Napkin / Avocado Ranch – Five Napkin Burger
Had a burger on your travels that we have to try? Contact us and tell us about it!